Dr. Phil Wellness may collect and use the following kinds of personal information, acquired from visitors to our website, and social media, podcast and communications audience:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you may provide for the purpose of registering with the website, or subscribing to our communication channels, including but not limited to website, podcast, newsletter, blog and social media.
- Any information that you send to Dr. Phil Wellness.
Dr. Phil Wellness may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to the website, and use of website services and content.
- Send you marketing and sales communications.
In addition to the above outlined considerations for use of personal information, Dr. Phil Wellness may disclose your personal information to the extent that is required by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Dr. Phil Wellness will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Dr. Phil Wellness is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party, including IDLife.