- LEAN$39.99 (120 Capsules)
Designed to help boost your metabolism and increase thermogenesis. Take four capsules one-hour before each meal (up to 8 capsules per day) to provide nutritional support to help burn calories more efficiently. LEAN helps prevent Sarcopenia (muscle loss) with essential vitamins and nutrients.
- APPETITE CONTROL CHEWS - CHOCOLATE$14.99 (15 Pack)The IDLife Appetite Control Chews contain the patented Advantra Z® ingredient. An extract of a citrus fruit (bitter orange) it contains adrenergic amines (B-sympathicomimetrics) that provide nutritional support to help stimulate metabolic processes, and promote the absorption of amino acids into muscle.
- SHAKE - VANILLA BEAN$46.99 (15 Pouches)
The most delicious and filling meal replacement shake on the market, in my opinion. Lose weight and feel healthier, using the IDLife Shake for breakfast or lunch, or to help curb cravings as a healthy snack between meals.
- SHAKE - CHOCOLATE$46.99 (15 Pouches)
- VEGAN SHAKE - VANILLA BEAN$46.99 (15 Pouches)
It’s not hard to find other vegan meal replacement shakes, but it’s difficult to find one that tastes this good. Get the complete ingredient list and enjoy the wellness benefit of a meal replacement nutritional supplement.
- SNACK BAR - CHOCOLATE AND ALMOND$34.99 (10 Pack)Fuel up on these delicious and healthy snack bars, that provide 10g of protein and 6g of fiber. Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Kosher. The combination of chocolate and almond flavors will nix any craving you have, for unhealthy alternatives. Filling, and perfect for people on-the-go.
- PROTEIN BAR- CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER$34.99 (10 Pack)Chocolate and peanut butter were meant to go together, and this healthy Protein Bar, from IDLife packs all the flavor and nutrients to satisfy any craving. Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Kosher. A single bar provides 10g of protein and 6g of fiber.
The hardest part is taking the first step.
Formulated high-quality nutritional supplements and appetite suppression tools, to help you reach a healthy BMI and maintain optimal body weight.
In 2017, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a new report on the state of obesity in America. The findings predict that without focus on personal health and weight management, chronic disease and other life threatening health risks will continue to increase exponentially.
Obesity is not an aesthetic issue, but a health crisis in America, which impacts a variety of population health verticals, increasing the risk of health complications including:
- Type II Diabetes
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Heart attack and stroke
- Sleep apnea
- High LDL cholesterol
- Low HDL cholesterol
- Gallbladder disease
- Increased cancer risk (breast, colon, kidney and liver)
- Anxiety, depression and other mental health disorders
While some clinical research suggests that obesity may have a small connection to heredity, medical professionals agree that high sugar and sodium intake, combined with a poorly balanced diet and lack of sufficient exercise are the common culprits. Weight loss is not a punitive measure, but rather something that can be achieved with doctor supervision, and the right resources, including nutritional supplements that can help curb cravings, and reduce caloric intake to appropriate levels.
You can lose the weight, and keep it off, by retraining your nutritional and exercise habits. Healthy habits, on a daily basis that are repeated with persistence over time, are key. If you’ve been trying on your own without success, the IDLife nutritional products have created results for thousands of other Americans. Let’s start a conversation about IDLife.
IDLife provides supplements that can help you boost alertness and energy throughout the day, and improve sleep quality, naturally and nutritionally.
ENERGY AND SLEEP
How important is restful and restorative sleep to your health? Many Americans don’t realize the health impacts of sleep deprivation, and how poor sleep quality can lead to other series health risks and chronic disease.
Signs of sleep deprivation can include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Difficulty with memory and concentration
- Muscle pain and headaches
- Tenderness in lymph nodes
- Mental exhaustion and malaise
- Low mood and anxiety
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Weight gain and poor weight management
Clinical studies have demonstrated that nutritional imbalance is a contributing factor to poor sleep quality. Talk to your physician about supplements that can help you achieve a deeper, more qualitative sleep pattern, that promotes good health.
- SLEEP Strips - Mint$38.99 (30 Pieces)Try a nutritional approach to getting a better night’s sleep. IDLife Sleep Strips are mint flavored, and melt in your mouth. They provide melatonin, L-Theanine and 5HTP to support all three phases of a healthy sleep cycle. Wake up feeling alert and rejuvenated, without out the drowsy side effects of other non-nutritional sleep aids.
- Energy Chew - Chocolate$14.99 (15 Pack)Sometimes you need a small snack, to tide you over to the next meal. The IDLife Energy Chew is the right combination of nutrients and minerals your body needs to stay alert, focused and power through your day. A chocolate snack that works to address energy slumps.
- Energy Sticks - Orange$18.99 (10 Pack)When you compare the label of the IDLife Energy nutritional supplement (beverage), with other energy drinks on the market, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Each single serving is only 20 calories, and essential vitamins and nutrients. Hide some in your desk at work, for those extra long meetings.
- Energy Jar - Orange$54.99 (40 Scoops)
- Energy Jar - Mixed Berry$54.99 (40 Scoops)
- Energy Shot$42.99 (12 Shots)
We all know how unhealthy some retail energy shots (and drinks) can be. But sometimes, you just need an extra boost to make it through the workday, recreation or even your workout. Essential vitamins and minerals help enhance nutrition, while refueling energy with the IDLife Energy Shot.
- HYDRATE - FRUIT PUNCH$49.99 (30 Pack)By the time you realize you are thirsty, your body is already significantly dehydrated. IDLife Hydrate contains vital electrolytes and antioxidants, MCT’s and essential vitamins and minerals. The Fruit Punch flavor is not too sweet, but flavorful. Mix one packet in 8-12 ounces of water, and shake thoroughly for a refreshing healthy, nutrient rich beverage.
- HYDRATE JAR - FRUIT PUNCH$54.99 (40 Scoops)
Approved for children over the age of 12 years, Hydrate from IDLife offers essential antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins and minerals that help reduce the harmful effects of dehydration. This jar of Hydrate offers 40 scoop servings, in a delicious Fruit Punch flavor. Grab your sports bottle, and mix up a delicious way to stay hydrated throughout the day!
- HYDRATE - MANGO PASSION$49.99 (30 Pack)When it comes to hydrating sports drinks, there are many options on the market that provide ingredients you don’t want, including stimulants, non-natural sweeteners and other additives. You’ll love IDLife’s Hydrate in the tropical mango passion flavor. It tastes so good, it’s hard to believe it’s actually good for you. Pack it for your next vacation, or bring it to the gym to fuel you through your workout.
- HYDRATE JAR - MANGO PASSION$54.99 (40 Scoops)Drinking ample water daily, is part of a healthy routine. But sometimes, the taste of water gets boring, which leads to seeking out other beverages, which are more flavorable, but less healthy for us. An essential mix of antioxidants, electrolytes and vitamins and minerals (with no after taste) makes staying hydrated easy. Try it over ice, or in your sports bottle.
- HYDRATE - GRAPE$27.99 (15 Pack)A new flavor of Hydrate, from IDLife is popular with both teens and adults. At only 10 calories per packet, Hydrate provides 100 mg of sodium (electrolytes), 100 mg of potassium, 100 mg of Calcium and 100 mg of Magnesium. Nutritional support, essential minerals and only 2 grams of carbohydrates.
How confident are you, that you are optimizing your hydration for good health, on a daily basis? Did you know that by the time your body gives you a sign that you are thirsty, you are already dehydrated? Many of the warning signs like increased hunger, can mask the symptoms of chronic dehydration, with serious health consequences (if unaddressed).
Signs of Dehydration
- Dry mouth
- Increased hunger
- Low energy
- Bad breath
- Sugar cravings
- Migraines and headaches
Many convenience beverages may feel like you are hydrating, but they can be a diuretic instead. Milk should be considered a food, not a hydrating beverage, for example. Sodas and drinks with a high citric acid content, can also further dehydrate the body.
The Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommends that men aged 19 years and older, consume 3.7 liters (125 ounces) per day. Recommended hydration for women is 2.7 liters (91 ounces) per day, from all sources, including water rich fruits and vegetables.